Customers served (external and internal): all clients, any member of the LifeROOTS Team, board members, all vendors, suppliers and any other members of the public.
Role Summary: Grounds Keeping Crew Leader must provide leadership that directs and manages Team members and work processes during the shift. Grounds Keeping Crew Leaders supervisory responsibilities include directing all Team members working on the grounds during the shift.
Principal Accountabilities: (essential job functions):
1. Ensures that basic grounds keeping and periodic tasks are done according to the contract.
2. Enforces and follows the guidelines of the quality control plan.
3. Ensures that all time sheets are properly completed and turned in to the supervisor in a timely fashion.
4. Maintains an awareness of budget hours for the shift, and keeps a daily written record of hours used per shift.
5. Submit orders for equipment and supplies on a monthly basis to the supervisor.
6. Train employees in proper technique and safe working procedures.
7. Maintains phone accessibility from 2 hours prior to the start of all shifts until 10:00 pm when in the Albuquerque area.
8. Notifies the supervisor of any inspection conducted and any corrective action taken.
9. Provides direct supervision to crew members.
10. Follows the guidelines of the quality control plan.
11. Acts as role model for crew by exhibiting proper safety practices, hygiene, work practices in accordance with company policies.
12. Complies with all applicable LifeROOTS polices and procedures.
13. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
14. All questions concerning the grounds keeping contract, work scheduling, issues with grounds and equipment, chemicals or supplies shall be directed to the Project Manager, the Supervisor or the Director of Contracts. No direct contact shall be made with contract personnel.
15. Adherence to the contracted grounds keeping schedule is of prime importance and critical to the success of the contract. Any deviations to this must be approved through the Project Manager, the Supervisor or the Director of Contracts.
16. Responsible for participation in the company’s quality improvement program and ensures that all department-applicable quality improvement requirements are fulfilled.
17. Responsible for participation in the company’s financial management and ensures that all department-applicable fiscal responsibilities are fulfilled.
18. Responsible for participation in the company’s Health and Safety program and ensure that all department-applicable safety requirements are fulfilled.
19. Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor or Project Manager.... Read more