- August 12th and 13th
- Registration deadline: August 9th at 3pm
- Registration information at: https://childrensgrief.org/volunteering/
- Contact: email@example.com or 505-323-0478 with any questions.
- Trainings are accredited with 13 CEUs (both days) or 7.5 CEUs (1 day) for counselors, therapists, and social workers.
- Cost is $45 for those planning to volunteer or $260 or $150 for CEUs only.
Volunteer Support Group
Facilitators are compassionate listeners who lead grief support groups for
children, teens, or adults. Facilitators
are trained, partnered with an experienced facilitator, and supported by CGC
staff. Facilitators are not required to have any experience in support groups
or counseling. The time commitment for
volunteer facilitators is approximately 3.5 hours one evening, twice per month
for during the school year.