Accountabilities: (essential job functions):
1. Oversees maintenance of buildings
assigned under this contract.
2. Schedules all custodial activities to
accommodate contract requirements and personnel assignments.
3. Ensures all scheduled work is completed
in accordance with the contract.
4. Ensures crew(s) follow monthly cleaning
schedule as submitted to the government and by the Project Manager.
5. Inspects all buildings on a bi-monthly
basis and records any discrepancies and corrective actions on inspection sheets
and submits findings to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
6. Implements and documents the quality
7. Monitors crew labor hours to detect and
8. Maintains records to document excess
labor costs or excessive use of cleaning supplies and provides corrective action.
9. Supervises crew leaders, clients and
the Project Manager of any inspections conducted by the QAE and any corrective
11. Provides training and monitors the safety
and MSDS program.
12. Promotes and provides training to clients,
non-client custodians as instructed by the Project Manager and according to the
13. Completes supply inventory and storage on
a regular basis.
14. Maintains phone accessibility 24 hours a
15. Establishes basic and periodic cleaning
schedules in accordance with the task and frequency chart in the contract.
16. Complies with all applicable LifeROOTS policies and procedures.
17. Exercises personnel authority with
respect to employment, training, salary changes, performance appraisals and
termination of assigned staff members.
18. Responsible for participation in the
company’s quality improvement program and ensures that all department-applicable
quality improvement requirements are fulfilled.
19. Responsible for participation in the company’s
financial management and ensures that all department-applicable fiscal
responsibilities are fulfilled.
20. Responsible for participation in the
company’s Health and Safety program and ensure that all department-applicable
safety requirements are fulfilled.
21. Performs other related duties as assigned
by the Project Manager.
Essential Skills and Experience:
1. HS Diploma or GED; combination of 5 years
of experience in janitorial and supervision of five or more people in the last
be able to read and write English; must have good verbal and written
3. Computer Literate in Microsoft Word.
Skills and Experience:
should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Time Management: Proven
ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others well.
practice of monitoring/assessing performance of oneself, other individuals, or
organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
Orientation: Actively looking for ways
to help people.
working in high performance teams and performing as a proven strong team player.
to company values.