Essential Skills and
1. HS Diploma or GED; combination
of 2 years of experience in grounds
keeping and/or supervision of three or more people in the
last five years.
2. Must be able to read and
write English and have good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Position may require background
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
1. Grounds Keeping Crew Leader should have strong interpersonal and communication
2. Time Management: Proven ability to manage ones owns time and the time
of others well.
3. Monitoring: Proven practice of monitoring/assessing performance of
oneself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take
4. Service Orientation: Actively
looking for ways to help people.
5. Experience working in
high performance teams and performing as a proven strong team player.
6. Commitment to company
1. Fingerprints and
2. Must have a valid and
current driver's license with good driving record and must have current auto
insurance as required by applicable state law.
3. Routinely operates a
company vehicle or a personal vehicle while on company business.
4. Must be at least 18
years of age.
1. Must be physically able
to perform the essential functions of the position without hazard to self or
2. Must be able to work
3. The work is
non-sedentary, requiring walking, frequent bending, lifting and carrying 60
4. Must be able to operate grounds
keeping and lawn maintenance equipment.
5. Additional challenges may arise, at which time
LifeROOTS, Inc. may revise this
Reporting to the position are: